Call Us With No Obligation
(877) 446-9001
24 Hours/ 7 days a week

Contact us to start your claim today

Fentanyl (Duragesic)MethadoneOxyContin (oxycodone)Vicodin (hydrocodone)Dilaudid (hydromophone)Other


Yes I agree to the Terms & Conditions

Recent Articles

Click here for more

Painkiller Litigation

Patients who were treated with a prescription opioid painkiller and experienced complications from the drug—including overdose or addiction—may be eligible to file a class action lawsuit against the manufacturers of these drugs or the doctors who prescribed them.

Opioid class actions have already been filed on behalf of users of a number of prescription painkillers—including oxycodone (OxyContin) and propoxyphene (Darvon, Darvocet). These lawsuits were filed seeking compensation and medical monitoring costs for patients who were injured after using these prescription painkillers.

Lawsuits involving prescription opiates may be filed against the companies that make these drugs or the doctors who prescribe them to patients. Despite the health risks associated with using opioid painkillers, many drug companies have continued to promote opioid painkillers for off-label uses, putting the health of patients at risk. Doctors may also improperly prescribe painkillers to their patients, increasing their risk of addiction, overdose, or other complications.

Lawsuits Filed on Behalf of Opioid Overdose Victims

The attorneys at Heygood, Orr & Pearson are the nationwide leaders at trying cases involving side effects from opioid medications. Our lawyers have interviewed hundreds of expert witnesses and reviewed millions of legal and scientific documents for our painkiller lawsuits. Juries have awarded our clients tens of millions of dollars in verdicts against the drug companies who manufacture opioid painkillers.

If you or a loved one has been the victim of serious complications caused by the use of opioid painkillers, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit. For a free consultation, contact our law firm by calling toll-free at 1-877-446-9001, or by filling out the free case evaluation form located on this page.